As a kid attending a very traditional church, I didn’t see the importance of church. Much of the church life I saw was a social event for people to visit. For me, going to church meant that after the service I get to play ball with my friends.… read more
About Marvin Yoder
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Marvin Yoder contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Connect with TCM
Search our Site
- What’s God Saying About the Church? – by Marvin Yoder January 4, 2023
- Reaching out with Heaven – by Terry Roberts December 30, 2022
- It Was Never Easy December 29, 2022
- Remembering Maria Woodworth-Etter December 20, 2022
- Kenosis – Understanding The Miracle of Christmas December 15, 2022