1. Always write out your opening and closing prayers or statements. 2. Live music interspersed in the service is very helpful. Instrumentals, solos, even CDs will often help a lot and take some of the pressure off of the minister. Keep them short, though. 3. Having close relatives read passages like Psalm 91, Psalm 23, […]
About Brad Allen
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brad Allen contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Connect with TCM
Search our Site
- What’s God Saying About the Church? – by Marvin Yoder January 4, 2023
- Reaching out with Heaven – by Terry Roberts December 30, 2022
- It Was Never Easy December 29, 2022
- Remembering Maria Woodworth-Etter December 20, 2022
- Kenosis – Understanding The Miracle of Christmas December 15, 2022