Do you know why you’re here? Do you know what you’re supposed to accomplish? Your work—what you do in this life—matters greatly to God. Whether it is our everyday work or the work of the ministry, there are no second-class assignments from Him. In The Work Book video series, you will find answers to important questions.
- How can I learn to find joy, purpose, and fulfillment in my work?
- Is “secular” work somehow inferior to spiritual or ministerial work?
- How can I get motivated to serve God more effectively?
- If we are saved by grace, why do we need to work?
- What does the “work of the ministry” look like and entail?
- What does the Bible say about the rewards of our works, and how will our works be judged?
- What is the significance of Jesus having been a carpenter, and of Paul having been a tent-maker?
- What does the Bible say about the kind of work ethic we are to have? Our attitude toward work?
- Are there some works we are to avoid?
- What about rest? How can we work hard and not be workaholics?
- What kind of work is Jesus doing yet today?
If we want to hear Jesus say, “Well Done,” then we need to make sure we are doing some things well. Our lives matters to God because of His unconditional love; now it’s time to make our lives significant to others through works of love, service, and kindness.